Respite Care in Palm Coast, Florida
Grand Villa of Palm Coast offers a Respite Care program to give family caregivers a chance to rest and rejuvenate. This type of care helps to restore a caregiver’s energy and make it possible for home care to continue. Below is more information about our programs, which are designed to support families who are not ready for full-time residency in a senior community.
Senior Day Program
Our Senior Day Program is an excellent way to reduce the stress of family caregiving and create a good experience for everyone involved. Studies show that isolation and loneliness decrease when seniors are in an active and enjoyable day program. Participants benefit from personal health and wellness services and social activities during the day, and then return home to familiar surroundings in the evening.
Family caregivers can use this program to provide interesting, active days for their loved one while they are at work, or they can take a well-deserved break. Our Senior Day Program is an affordable alternative that can help seniors to live at home longer, and also prevent caregiver burnout.
Our Senior Day Program includes
- Gentle exercise, art classes, bingo, musical entertainment, sensory stimulation, pet therapy, and much more
- Supervision of medications
- Delicious hot meals, plus snacks
- Comfortable resting accommodations
- Flexible, extended hours are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week including holidays
- Participants attend as often as desired
If you are in need of respite care for a loved one, call to learn more.